Wednesday, September 23, 2009

WoW in limmerick!

I was going to do a WoW post today, but there are already so many WoW posts citing so many cool books, and I wanted to do something different. So, today's Waiting on Wednesday will be brought to you ... in limmerick form!




Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

There once was a human named Nora
who by most accounts seemed a bore-a.
Then she meets sexy Patch,
but there's always a catch;
He's an angel who's bad to the core-a.




Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater

There once was a witty young gent
who played the 'loyal best friend' in Lament.
Now he must choose
between his best friend and Muse
before the King of the Dead collects rent.



Huh, that was kind of fun. Maybe I'll do all my WoW posts like that. What are you guys looking forward to?

4 comments:

  1. YES AND YES!!! I got Ballad yesterday so I cant wait to go back and read Lement and get to Ballad! WHEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Haiku:
    An angel, a danger
    But cooler than a vamp for:
    #PatchisthenewSpike

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Ballad but I didn’t read Lament yet so it will be a while before I read it. I already read Hush, Hush.

    Peace
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Picks! Here it goes:

    I love Hush, Hush
    And I've got myself a new fictional Crush
    When a book has a sexy, dangerous Catch
    How can you not swoon for fallen angel who goes by the name of Patch

    I've read Lament and I have to say it is Stellar
    So I've been biting my nails waiting to get to the Bookseller
    So when I finally get my hands on Ballad
    I'm sure I'll read it again and again until I'm Pallid

    This was fun!

    ReplyDelete