Tuesday, January 21, 2014

YAK fest




Hi everyone!


So, this Saturday (January 25) I will be in Texas for the annual Young Adult Keller Book Festival.  Better known as:





YAK FEST!

This is a Yak, if you're wondering.


Also this.




I'll be on several panels with fellow YA authors Mari Mancusi (Scorched), Cassandra Rose Clarke (The Assassin's Curse), Tracy Deebs (Tempest Rising), and Sophie Jordon (Firelight).  We'll be talking dragons, faeries, magic, and all things fantasy.  There will be other panels with other YA authors, as well as a period where you can go and just hang out with your favorite author in the Escape Hatch.

For a full list of attending authors, times, location, and the itinerary, check out the YAK fest site here.

Hope to see you there!





1 comment:

  1. I'm excited that you are going to this but hate it for me! I use to live on the border of Texas but we just moved and I am no where near Texas now. That stinks but maybe you will be heading my way soon! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete