Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Free Talon stuff

Hey everyone!





So, check this out.  This is a totally awesome gift pack you can receive if you pre-order your copy of Talon now.  It has a cool poster, a signed bookplate (yes, I hand signed every one of them), and a 22 page, never before seen sample booklet of Talon.





















To get your free gift, all you have to do is go here and pre-order Talon.  It's super easy, but there are limited quantities available, so order now.


And, just because it's Tuesday, here is a quick teaser for Talon.  First one ever.  Ready?  Here we go:




***


"Rnesh karr slithis," I hissed back, which was Draconic for "eat your own tail," the dragon version of "go screw yourself."  No extra translation needed."


***




Happy Tuesday!
-Julie

15 comments:

  1. *girly squeal* I can't wait!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you pleeeeeeease do some give aways for the iron fey series??? PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome ... Thanks Julie! One question I have though, when I entered my preorder info, it only asked me for that, my name and email. How do we receive these items? It didn't ask for an address. Do we get everything when our preorder is shipped? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very interesting and full of new things
    continue gan another post, awaited

    obat herbal kelenjar getah bening di ketiak

    ReplyDelete